Monday, March 15, 2010

Red


In class we read a book name ‘The Red Tree’ and in the book there is a girl have her own red tree. Beginning of book one black leaf fell and another fell and whole room is covered with black leaves. She went outside and all the bad things happen to her and she became hopeless. Situation got bad, worse and worst like you fail on every single quiz you took. She came home back with hopelessness but she found the red tree which is ‘hope’.

There are a lot of hopeless and sad things happen during a day. Some situation in book is what happens to me also. She felt drawing, but when she sees her red tree she felt better. I was totally agrees with this story because some time I felt I’m lost or peoples ignore me and fell bad and hopelessness. I could always found my red tree like book and felt better. This story gave me a lot of hope.

My red tree is my snowboarding. When I go for snowboarding I fell free and I don’t care about anything bad and enjoy my time. While I’m enjoying snowboarding I forgot about a lot of bad thing and have new fresh memories. Snowboarding gives me an energy to keep me up.

1 comment:

  1. You have explained about the book and your red tree well. The readers will understand if they read your writing.

    ReplyDelete